Huwebes, Oktubre 3, 2013

Chicken Siomai

Chicken Siomai

Surfing the net for food ingredients. That’s what I used to do before for my past time. I surf for ingredients and I let my sister do it. I kinda’ help a little of course. There was this one time when I got the chicken siomai ingredients. Of course I love chicken and eating is my favorite stress reliever. I thank the http://rasamalaysia.com/recipe-chicken-shu-mai-siu-mai/2/ for the another ingredients I learned that day.

To make it, you neeed Makes 36 pieces .Prep time 20 minutes, plus 1 hour chilling time and cooking time 10 to  15 minutes. For the ingredients you need 1/2 lb of chicken thigh that are deboned and skinless. You also need 8 medium shrimp that are peeled, deveined, and diced into small pieces, 2 black fungus that are chopped into thin threads, 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh ginger, 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped scallion (white part only) and 1/8 teaspoon of sesame oil. Other ingredients you need are 3 dashes white pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of chicken bouillon powder, 1/2 tablespoon of corn starch, 1/2 tablespoon of egg white, a pinch of salt, round wonton skin and finely chopped Carrot and peas for garnishing.

Using a mini food processor, ground the chicken but make sure that it’s corsely ground. Mix the chicken with other ingredients and seasonings and set aside in the fridge for 20 minutes.Place about a tablespoon of filling on each wrapper, gather up the sides and leave the center open. Garnish the top with some chopped carrot and a pea. Steam in a bamboo steamer for about 5 minutes. Serve it hot. enjoy it with your family.






1 komento: