Martes, Oktubre 1, 2013

Overnight Siomai


     “Fine arts students” that's what the people call us. I am currently studying in the University of the Philippines Cebu as a Fine arts student. We are unique, talented for and we are different from other students which is why I am proud of being one. As a studio artist I do painting, sketching and any form of Visual arts. Now that the semester is about to end we have tons to do for our finals. Staying in different place is hard to manage especially if you have a whole plywood to paint.

     What do we do when we have our plates? Of course we overnight every Thursday night up to Sunday. It was our only time to focus on our works. We do hard work together. Being with your fellow artist makes you concentrate more in your work. You will also have someone to critique your work. It's not boring to over night. When you feel sleepy you will have friends to keep you awake in different ways. It was fun but when you feel hungry, that's when the problem starts.

     I live in the dorm and we can't cook inside. We just buy food outside. That's one problem that I have for we can't go outside to buy food after 10:00 PM. My first over night was a catastrophe of hunger. I was so hungry that I can't focus on what I a doing. I tried to focus my self to it but then I just can't. Luckily I have a friend who was kind enough to lend me food.

     From that day on I learned something. I need food to keep me going. Every night before I go to the Fine Arts room I buy food. The only food I think about was siomai. Now we share siomai every time we over night. The taste of it calms me from being tired of painting. The reason why I was still fresh in painting was my favorite food siomai. I did not get fat, I guess but it build my confidence to be bigger.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento